Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Mimi: Where can I get skirts that cover my knees?

Hi Mimi, 
Hope you doing well.. Once again i'm really inspired by your blog.The article about the miscarriage was so true and cheered me up.. Umm just wanted to know if you know some online shops for Long Skirts?! Searching long skirts here in Germany is really annoying..maybe you know some shops online where I can get some more skirts for over the knee. 
Shipping doesn't matter.. Im only tired of searching here in every Single store for just one skirt with a horrible colour for old ladies 
Thank you!
Sara 

Hey Sara, 
So glad you wrote, and sorry for your frustration. Finding modest skirts can be such a challenge, especially come summer!
Below are a few places you can begin your search! I'm not sure you're particular style, but I've included images of skirts you can currently find at these stores online. 
I could have included a lot more but these are all reasonably priced (you'll be paying a lot for shipping as it is!) and perfect for summer! 
Let me know how it goes :)
Mimi



UrbanOutfitters.com


Nordstroms.com 

Asos.com


OldNavy.com



ModCloth.com


Good luck in your search to be smart, STYLISH, spiritual and sane! 



6 LadyMama voices:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Another great source for skirts that cover your knees is Koshercasual.com. Their prices are very affordable--and everything is made in Israel!!

from Lyone in Columbus, OH

Sara said... [Reply to comment]

Thank youuuu :-) You are awesome!! Im so happy only by seeing these stylish skirts

Fashion-isha said... [Reply to comment]

Fabulous fashion post...if I must say so myself ;)!!

I LOVE the ones from Nordstrom and Asos and thank you for showing us COLOR!!!

xo
Sharon

Bracha said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you o much!!! I am truly grateful to you for this post!!!

ModernModesty.com said... [Reply to comment]

@Sara
We also sell beautiful modest skirts...

and we're happy to ship internationally!

You can see all our clothing at: http://dcmapparel.com/cart/index.php

chaya said... [Reply to comment]

well I live in europe and you can get plenty tznius skirts at C&A. just saw tons today also some long dresses in h&m and v&d