Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mom Shot #10: Lunch Beginnings

"Mom Shots" are Mimi Hecht's captured homemade moments: random photographs
 and musings from her life as a stay-at-home and work-from-home mom!
[See previous Mom Shots here!]



It's pretty sad that this week marked the first time I sent my dear husband off to work with a real lunch. And I wouldn't even call it "real." A sandwich, some leftover potato salad, veggie-chips, two tangerines, string cheese, crackers, raisins....as if he's in elementary school! Alas, this was prepared on one of those need-to-go-grocery-shopping-desperately days, so I'm not beating myself up. And at least the man didn't come home STARVING. And yes, I inspected the remaining contents fervently upon his arrival!

I was really taken aback by how good it felt to do something kind for my husband. I hope I can keep it up....you know, occasionally! :)

1 LadyMama voices:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

How about the following option to check off: "totally relat-able to!"