Monday, May 3, 2010

Looking for Authors!

Are you a woman, wife or mom looking to be a part of a growing community of modern Jewish moms? Do you have something to contribute?

BECOME A LADYMAMA AUTHOR!
In addition to Mimi's weekly column and mom-related posts, we're growing a foundation of authors who have something to contribute on a consistent (daily, weekly or monthly) basis. Whether personal experiences, opinion on the news or advice for other moms - we want your voice!

Send a note to mimi@ladymama.org and we'll get you a profile to be featured on the site.*

*We're also happy to promote your blog or service in your profile!

Here's a sample profile of a new LadyMama author:

[Photo]
Name: Ahuva Gamliel, ND, AP
City/State: Sunny Isles Beach, FL
About me: I'm a Naturopathic Doctor & Acupuncture Physician by profession but a full-time mom! I love my occupation even more than my profession :-) When I am not mothering or doctoring, I enjoy the outdoors, especially water-sports such as surfing and scuba-diving. I love to read, dance, and express myself creatively through personal articles, poetry, slide-shows, photography and other forms.
Website: www.DrGamliel.com
My mama motto: One day at a time!
Advice for new moms: Educate before you vaccinate. Get information from both sides and make an informed decision!


0 LadyMama voices: